Author Topic: D&D 4th edition  (Read 1141 times)

ZinthiusBlane

• Squire
    • View Profile
D&D 4th edition
« on: Jan 16, 2012 05:01AM »

I picked up a copy of Players Handbook and some shiny new die with the hopes of finding a gaming group to teach me the game... however finding a campaign with enough room and willing to teach a newcomer has proven more difficult than anticipated... can anyone point me in the right direction? I work six nights a week so Sunday would be ideal
I refuse to listen to anything else you say until you agree to wear this red uniform.

Marcuscolenious

• Freeblades Event Organizer
  • Squire
    • View Profile
    • D&D Player Forum
Re: D&D 4th edition
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2012 12:51PM »

Yo!!!

This is Mark and we run a D&D Campaign at The Battle Standard.  Sign-up for and check out the Forum at <http://www.rynaria.com/forums>.  There is a bunch of information there about the campaign, building characters, etc.

It is great for a beginner because you can play when you want.  Sundays sound great to me too....

If you sign-up, build a character, and send me a note (Marcuscolenious) on the Rynaria D&D forum, I might have something available for next Sunday.

If you get a chance we have a game going today for a few hours.  Saturday, Jan 28th about 11L00 am till 2-ish.  Check us out.

Mark