Author Topic: Icon of Ravenloft - d&d board adventure  (Read 1292 times)

Ram-z

• Footman
    • View Profile
Icon of Ravenloft - d&d board adventure
« on: Jul 12, 2011 11:05AM »

Four intrepid adventures answered the call from the town of Bovaria to quell the unrest stemming from Castle Ravenloft.  From the Human lands a ranger and rouge, the Dwarves sent a cleric and stepping from the Feylands and Eladrin wizard.  Hearing of a powerful relic the foursome stepped into the catacombs below the castle in search of the chapel wherein was housed the Icon of Ravenloft.  Braving such dangers as spiders, wolves, and various undead as well as traps set about the catacombs prompted the cleric to claim it would be near impossible to keep the party at full health.  He suceeded in more than that, but the rogue took the brunt of the assaults.  Pressing on the party rounded a corner to discover the chapel and its guardians and a final trap in the corridor before the room. The castle then seemed to double its onslaught on the foursome. Ignoring the alarm summoning more monsters to protect its treasure, the wizard engulfed the room in flame with his fire ball, then advanced towards the alter, hefting the golden raven above his head in victory!

Thanks to the guys who braved the halls of Castle Ravenloft with me on Sunday afternoon.  I am horrible with names so I am unable to call you out personally.  I know of one more devotee to the D&D adventure board game and I believe the others had a good time as well.  I am looking forward to adventuring into the halls of the castle with you again.

Reaver102

• Footman
    • View Profile
Re: Icon of Ravenloft - d&d board adventure
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2011 08:56PM »

As one of the others I can indeed varify that the game was a lot of fun.  Thanks for bringing it in and allowing me to join in.

Senjurekaz

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: Icon of Ravenloft - d&d board adventure
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017 03:35AM »

It is good information, it is very useful, it is wonderful to make a finger.