Author Topic: WANTED: Local 40k comission artist  (Read 634 times)

jmonty74

• Squire
    • View Profile
WANTED: Local 40k comission artist
« on: Aug 19, 2015 04:19PM »

Hello All!  Long time follower of the 40K game, but I'm finally at a point where I can get serious about collecting and playing.  Next step for me is to find someone local to help with painting and assembling some models.  I've tried my hand at both ... I'm somewhat passable at assembling but really not that great (or really all that interested) in painting.

I've got a bunch of work done so far by a professional firm out of the UK ... but I'm looking to get more work done closer to home.  if anyone in the MA / CT / RI local areas are interested in doing some painting work, please email / respond and let me know.

I've got several squads and a couple of vehicles already assembled and ready to paint.  I have a couple more squads still in boxes that can be tackled eventually too.  Lots of work for someone experienced and interested in taking on commissions.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

• Hobby/Painting Event Organizer
  • Footman
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Local 40k comission artist
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2015 12:31PM »

Adam of Old Rogue is in the greater Boston area:

http://oldroguepainting.com/

WrightWarGameTerrain

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Local 40k comission artist
« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2015 12:59AM »

Hello Jmonty74,

My name is Alex Wright with Wright War Game Terrain,I'm located in CT now and I can provide the painting and basing your looking for! I am a terrain designer and painter. I've painted a black templar army, astra militarum army, lotr isengard army, lotr elf army, and lotr goblin/orc army. My newest paint job is an age of sigmar khorne bloodhound army. Pics of my painting jobs can be seen on Wright War Game Terrain facebook page. I recently started going to the Battle Standard as well if you would like to see my work in person. What army would you like painted and what paint scheme? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,
Alex