Author Topic: Old Player New group  (Read 802 times)

Lakomasoi

• Squire
    • View Profile
Old Player New group
« on: Mar 21, 2015 03:54PM »

Hey guys Im from the Off the wall gaming area, Sadly our warhammer following has fallen by the wayside and im looking for more things to throw my skaven/ Tomb kings at. Would anyone be available sometime in the future to get some games in? Im on injury leave from work so i have a flexible Schedule. However I am free tomorrow and can be at Battle standard for 2, other than that let me know if anyone is interested.

hiredgoonthug

• Store Manager Auburn MA
  • Unit Musician
    • View Profile
    • DiceTroll
Re: Old Player New group
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2015 01:59AM »

Hello and welcome!  I am guessing you're talking about the Auburn store?  Or the Manchester store?  Let us know so we can help you further.
-David N.

Lakomasoi

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2015 06:39PM »

I can actually drive between both stores. I was actually looking at the Spring Fantasy league, then noticed the post was a year old. Oh well. Anything else going on Event wise to look forward to?

hiredgoonthug

• Store Manager Auburn MA
  • Unit Musician
    • View Profile
    • DiceTroll
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2015 02:35AM »

We will have tons of events rolling out in Auburn as we get people to help me organize them.  We have plans for a Fantasy league or campaign coming soon so check the calendar and the Facebook page!
-David N.

DarksydeTed

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2015 04:19PM »

Hey Lakomasoi! We have a group that is playing most Saturdays. We get there sometime between 10:30 and 12 and play until something else comes up (anywhere from 4-6 hrs past few weeks. If you want to get in a game let me know.