Author Topic: 40k pick up games!  (Read 1088 times)

Wazdaka420

• Squire
    • View Profile
40k pick up games!
« on: Aug 01, 2014 09:01PM »

Hey guys My name is Eli I got back into 40k recently after skipping 6th edition by accident (it was very short though) And I'm very impressed with the new rules for 7th I feel they have balanced shooting and melee. (enough so I switched from Orkz to Iron hands Space marines) Anyway This is a  place for people to post when they want to play I'm always looking for a game morning noon and night and hopefully with a little coordination we can get some more 40k games going on at the standard.  This is not just a cry for a game against me feel free to post when your free and what your looking for play in this format
Day:Mon-sun
Available: 10am-9pm
Army: Space marines (Iron hands)                       
Now that's for me because I'm free all the time because my schedule gets decided week by week but you can obviously put smaller parameters as to when you might get out of work when you like to head home and obviously what days your free. Also feel free to say what type of missions you like to play and extra parameters for instance I don't care if all you have is 500 points I'll still play! And I don't much prefer mornings but if its when you have time to play hey lets rolls some dice. Lastly I know in 7th you don't have to ask to take Imperial Knights and formations or lords of war but for the sake of civility in these games lets try and ask our opponents if they care or not. for instance I DON'T CARE bring your infinite Waaaagh formation, and bring your knights for i shall slay them in the name of the Emperor. But that's me!

P.S If we get enough people playing again I will once again start one of my free campaigns where you pay nothing to enter but i Buy you a 50-70$ product based on who wins even if i do so it goes to second place. (I won the last time so I'm not intimating that I'm all that its just that it did happen so there you go)
THIS IS A CALL TO YOU FILTHY XENOS COME AND GET ME!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2014 06:06PM by Wazdaka420 »

Wazdaka420

• Squire
    • View Profile
free stuff
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2014 10:07AM »

You know I'm not kidding about the free campaigns with whoever wins getting 53.50-85$ product or few products whatever. Ask Drew or Tommy both of them were their when I did the same thing in 5th edition. All we need to do is get some casual games in first so I can talk to you guys in person! and play some awesome games of 40k!

johnrambo

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: 40k pick up games!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2014 11:06AM »

Hey! I would love to play a gane agaisnt you, but I live kinda far away and a bit to busy to come down. But i hope you know that on fridays at around 6-730 is warhammer 40k night. Hope this helped!
-John

Wazdaka420

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2014 06:04PM »

O yeah i Know I'm usually their on Friday nights, I was just trying to use this to have games ready and waiting so you don't necessarily have to drive from far away to not find a game; you as someone who has to drive further probably knows this better than I do.  I know I wasn't their on the 15th :( sorry if I missed you being their that night. What army do you play John? Would you like to plan a time to meet and play or just this Friday the 22nd? Or whenever your free my schedule as i stated is wonderfully flexible. Have a good one.

-Eli-

johnrambo

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2014 02:20PM »

I would have to check, but im pretty sure i can only play on weekands, as i have school, so ill pm you a day im free. For armys, i manly play taudar, tau being farsight with alot of suits, and for eldar i like to do wave serpants. I also happen to have a lot of space marines, but i dont bring them out to often. Im also revamping my grey knights with the release of the new book. And finely im starting up a guard army, with 30 guardsmen painted and another 30 on the way!
-John

Wazdaka420

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Aug 27, 2014 12:11AM »

Yup feel free to send me that message whenever it will be nice to play some good old Tau-Dar. I assume you know the new rules for non allied detachments (basically tau-dar ain't as good as they used to be) but I do not desire to discourage you and if the rules now don't let you play the way you used to in 6th (if its been that long for you I don't know) you can play them how you used to anyway I couldn't care less.  I play My Iron hands like the fluff, any sort of way a machine can make the marines better I take it, as few actual bodies on the ground as possible, this is the way of the Sons of Medusa! Hope to play you soon. This weekend the 29th-31st maybe? Like I said lemme know.

Anyone else who wants to play games outside the basic 40k Friday always remember you can just post here, message me, or email me at Gutmane7@gmail.com to plan a casual game. (and when i say casual that doesn't necessarily mean small or non competitive we can do large and play hard if that's what you like :).

-Eli-

Michaelrek

• Squire
    • View Profile
40k pick up games
« Reply #6 on: Dec 11, 2014 09:24AM »

Still working on my bracket.  Definitely gonna join when it's done.

I'm assuming this is a pool that doesn't count those stupid play-in games?