Author Topic: League ideas for Warmachine  (Read 1160 times)

Kharn

• Footman
    • View Profile
League ideas for Warmachine
« on: Jun 16, 2014 05:17PM »

Once the regular Leagues end in September for Warmachine, I am looking into trying some different ideas, that's where you, the players come in. If you have any ideas for leagues that you would like to see run, please submit them in writing to me and I will look through them and decide which are the best ones.
I hope to see some good ideas!
Bill
PG Kharn

Lycane

• MERCS Event Organizer
  • Man-At-Arms
  • Trolls FTW
    • View Profile
Re: League ideas for Warmachine
« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2014 04:38PM »

slow grow/paint and plays are usually good - it forces those who procrastinate on painting to get their armies fully painted.

Wurrghbaz

• Footman
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch.TV Stream.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 14, 2014 02:38AM »

I would like to see a map based campaign with territory takeovers and stuff. Could have teams, whether they are based directly on factions or not.

If you are starting up a new league in Septemberish I would be interested in joining, I need to stop procrastinating and get back to playing regularly! :angry:
- Matt (Heff)

Playing:
Warmachine\Hordes - Khador and Circle Orboros
Freeblades - Haradel
Shadow Era

DaBrode

• TBS Owner
  • Battle Standard Bearer
  • "Nice try Lao Che!"
    • View Profile
    • The Battle Standard
« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2014 12:37PM »

I would like to see a map based campaign with territory takeovers and stuff. Could have teams, whether they are based directly on factions or not.

If you are starting up a new league in Septemberish I would be interested in joining, I need to stop procrastinating and get back to playing regularly! :angry:

:cool: :wmh:
:trollbloods: Borka's Kegslayers
:wmmercs: Grundback's Grunts
:mercs: Hoffman's Heroes
:ork: Urgot 'Eadbaggah's 'Ead 'Unterz
:maw: Clan of Olag Foestomper
:chaos: The Felled Angels
:aquila: Merc Redreign's Cipher Company 000 "The Nobodies"

Kharn

• Footman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2014 12:00PM »

We are starting a homegrown Journeyman League. It will begin next Tuesday and run for the next six weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You will start with a 15 pt list on week 1t will grow to 25 on week two, 35 on week three and 50 on week five. The only catch is you must build on to the original weeks list. I will have achievement sheets for everyone to earn extra points on. Hope to see you there.

Wurrghbaz

• Footman
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch.TV Stream.
League ideas for Warmachine
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2014 10:40AM »

I'm interested, but definitely can't make it Tuesday. To be perfectly honest, Destiny is coming out and I've already got plans to play it that night with some friends. Would it be possible to join this but have that Thursday be my first day in, if I get you a 15-point (plus WJ/WB points right?) list in writing ahead of time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Matt (Heff)

Playing:
Warmachine\Hordes - Khador and Circle Orboros
Freeblades - Haradel
Shadow Era