Author Topic: new player to warhammer  (Read 977 times)

Dan Lubinsky

• Squire
    • View Profile
new player to warhammer
« on: May 16, 2014 05:02AM »

hey, my name is Dan Lubinsky. I just started warhammer fantasy about a month ago ( i play dark elves). i am pretty new and i have been playing my friend matt non stop for the past month. i would very much like to experience other armies than just lizardmen. what i have been doing is showing up on Saturdays in hopes of playing people other than matt but it hasn't been going well, so i have decided to plan in advance now. is there anyone free on Saturdays that's willing to play me? i usually show up there around 1:00 ish. i would very much like to experience all the armies to know what I'm dealing with. so far I've played against lizardmen, empire, skaven, and tomb kings. i would PREFER to play an army i haven't played against before, but I'm willing to play against anyone really. i usually stay until the store closes and i can play from 1000-2000 points, i can STRETCH to 2500, but 2500 is the stopping point. anything above 2500 just is not reliable. also, please give me a heads up before any Saturday.

Jerome

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: new player to warhammer
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014 09:52PM »

You might try posting here as well: http://www.unpluggedgamers.com/forums/

I am not available much this month and most of my time will be tournament prep for UPGT. Maybe over the summer though!

Dan Lubinsky

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: new player to warhammer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014 11:26PM »

okay, kewl thanks.
what army do u play?

Michaelrek

• Squire
    • View Profile
new player to warhammer
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2014 03:57PM »

Yup turns out a player was not needed thanks to the lynching of saldana.  Oh well.