Author Topic: Looking for a 40k Game - new to the area  (Read 1016 times)

matteo311

• Squire
    • View Profile
Looking for a 40k Game - new to the area
« on: Sep 12, 2013 07:00PM »

I moved to Connecticut about a year ago and since then I haven't played Warhammer 40k.  I'm rusty on the 6th edition rules and can use someone to help me brush up.  I've actually never gone to a store to play, always had house games with my friends. Anyway I'm looking for someone to help me get back into it. If anyone would like to start playing I'm usually free on the weekends. (sometimes Friday nights)  Please email me. I'm not sure how it works at TBS, do we just show up and play? 
On last thing,  I'm a necron player who also happens to be a programmer.  I made a free program to calculate Necron Army lists.  If anyone is interested you can check it out here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwSJVYkqdg

Tommy

• Battle Standard Bearer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a 40k Game - new to the area
« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2013 12:55PM »

Welcome to the area!

Friday nights is most definetly the best night to get a game! Saturday a few of us do early gaming and if you would like a brush up on the rules from me I would be happy to help you out.
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country."

matteo311

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a 40k Game - new to the area
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2013 06:38PM »

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.  I will stop in one Friday night and hopefully I can find someone to play with.

Thanks