Author Topic: Pickup Games for the Fall  (Read 1409 times)

WingedRavener

• Squire
    • View Profile
Pickup Games for the Fall
« on: Aug 27, 2013 10:32AM »

I've sent PMs to some of you based on threads you started before, but I wanted to start a new one and try to get some games going for the fall. I'm interested in pickup games weeknights or weekends. I'm pretty flexible on schedule, so consider this an open invitation. I have pretty large Tau, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, and Tyranid armies (been at it for over 10 years), but usually like to play around 1500pts to keep it moving quickly. Also, would love to see TBS host a tournament in the fall. Seems like there are a lot of players, we just need to get active and connected!

TIMMY!

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: Pickup Games for the Fall
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2013 11:57AM »

Will be moving back to Manchester late September so should be around more often since the mall is a shitton closer to the new house then South Hartford/Wethersfield...and roomie will be xfering to the new site his company is establishing nearby in south windsor so be a matter of drop off and pick up with my trunk o' eldar (soon to have dark eldar and Da Ladz added to it if i ever catch up on my painting).

Speaking of Da Ladz...anyone know max size on units of Killa Kanz and how many Burna Boyz (or ovvuh ladz) a trukk can carry?

I inherited a HUGE amount of orks...without a book so in the dark atm as to whats what them, and most of the stuffs busted, in pieces, and gonna need a ton of repair so may go with a 1 busted to 1 new on sprue basis to building.

Any ideas for a "propa" mob would be appreciated, as in a green tide not nobz on bikez spam  :ork:
Be sure to ask Brannon about getting his GK wiped out in 2 turns!

WingedRavener

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2013 12:15PM »

I'm not an Ork player, but have a Codex sitting around (for some reason). Trukk can transport 12 models. Models in Mega armor count as 2 models. Burna and Killa entries do not indicate that they can take a transport.

WingedRavener

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2013 12:16PM »

...and Killa Kans are 1-3 in a unit

Michaelrek

• Squire
    • View Profile
Pickup Games for the Fall
« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2014 01:57AM »

Thanks Harvey for posting all the games with evaluations, and for broadcasting them live.
BTW, just as a matter of interest, did Convekta finally manage to get the computers?
Cheers,