Author Topic: MERCs Campiagn Event  (Read 1018 times)

Lycane

• MERCS Event Organizer
  • Man-At-Arms
  • Trolls FTW
    • View Profile
MERCs Campiagn Event
« on: Jul 20, 2013 04:52PM »

I've been talking about this for some time and haven't set a date yet but here is the start of the thread!!

Campaign Details can be found here: http://www.mercsminis.com/Downloads/MERCS-Campaign.pdf

A note on Debt: the document talks about going into debt and an issue has come up where a player can opt to go into debt multiple times and at obscene amounts: this will not be the case for this event. A player can not voluntarily go into debt for this campaign.

This was the major loop hole and this is how I will handle it. :)

Maps can be found here: http://www.mercsminis.com/Downloads/MERCS-Campaign-Maps.pdf

If The Battle Standard Guys wanna printout the 4 alternate and 6 Alternate maps in vinyl, plastic, or laminated using your "special resources" I will work on tokens that can stick to it. :)

As a side note I'm in contact with the MERCs guys to see if I can get some info on the "NEW" sefadu, FCC house 4, and GCC Magacons... :)
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2013 06:52PM by Lycane »

Lycane

• MERCS Event Organizer
  • Man-At-Arms
  • Trolls FTW
    • View Profile
Re: MERCs Campiagn Event
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2013 06:38PM »

2 Days are coming up for the MERCs Campaign!!

SEP 26th 5pm-9pm
OCT 3rd 5pm-9pm

each day I will try to run through 3 rounds and at the end of the two days we will tally VP's and see which megacon came out on top!

But what happens if you can make it?

well grab an opponent and play 3 rounds and make sure to post the details here and more importantly the ending VP's, Credits, and Materials you have.

comments? questions? BRING IT!

Mowichanee

• Squire
    • View Profile
Re: MERCs Campiagn Event
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2017 06:48AM »

After I read this. It made me realize something even more.