Author Topic: Just Returned to Warhammer  (Read 1755 times)

Hotkow

• Squire
    • View Profile
Just Returned to Warhammer
« on: Oct 05, 2012 03:15PM »

Hey all, I have just returned to Warhammer after a long absence. Grabbed the new Rulebook on a visit to the Battle Standard where I also was able to familiarize myself with the 40k rules.

I play Lizardmen and currently have a small army 30 saurus, a scar vet/oldblood, some Skinks, Temple gaurd and a Skink Preist.

I was curious to see if there where any people interested in setting up a small match on a weeknigh, due to the fact I will be working weekends till the end of November. I would love to have a shot to actually play with the new rules, also it would give me the incentive to finish putting that last unit together (So tired when I get back from work and all)

So that is pretty much it, thank you all for your time!

DaBrode

• TBS Owner
  • Battle Standard Bearer
  • "Nice try Lao Che!"
    • View Profile
    • The Battle Standard
Re: Just Returned to Warhammer
« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2012 04:50PM »

Welcome back to the game!  I've seen a few people in on Thursday nights playing warhammer but I'm not sure the best way to contact them.  Unplugged Gamers is a local gaming group that's heavy into WHFB and would be a great resource to hook up with during your return.

My schedule is not very forgiving and I too have yet to venture into 8th edition :oops: else I'd offer to try it out with you.

Good luck!  :cool:

:trollbloods: Borka's Kegslayers
:wmmercs: Grundback's Grunts
:mercs: Hoffman's Heroes
:ork: Urgot 'Eadbaggah's 'Ead 'Unterz
:maw: Clan of Olag Foestomper
:chaos: The Felled Angels
:aquila: Merc Redreign's Cipher Company 000 "The Nobodies"

hiredgoonthug

• Store Manager Auburn MA
  • Unit Musician
    • View Profile
    • DiceTroll
Re: Just Returned to Warhammer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2012 02:05AM »

I'm always looking for games of Fantasy and I work next door!  E-mail me hiredgoonthug@hotmail.com or text me 203-715-6351 and we can work out when you're free to get a game in.  Maybe we do a 1k point game to get your feet wet!

-David N.
-David N.