Author Topic: Starting 10/8 Scenario(not campaign) play will be available!  (Read 984 times)

Aisriyth

• Unit Musician
    • View Profile

Just a heads up starting next week I think it is a good idea to start doing scenario play, I feel a lot of the group is solid enough on the rules we can start adding missions and stuff! If you go to here http://forum.thebattlestandard.com/index.php?topic=1317.0 you can grab the YAMS scenario stuff for free!
Drew H
Infinity: PanO soon to have Tohaa
Dystopian Wars: Russian Coalition Navy for now

Reaver102

• Footman
    • View Profile

Awesome about time, I'm really interested in how this will change up the game.  I kind of felt that gameplay was beginning to get a bit campy, time limits and objectives should really change it up.  Also really looking forward to the campaign. I saw the video on how they will be played and was kind of blown away about how it is done, really simple and ingenious system.

Aisriyth

• Unit Musician
    • View Profile

Funny thing about "campy" is that is list dependent. And even some scenario's wont change that. Obviously, at the moment most of our player base can't really change up what they have yet, but as we see more things fielded normal play and scenario play will start getting crazy!

Also, i think its about time to expand to 6x4 that can change game types drastically.
« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2012 10:51AM by Aisriyth »
Drew H
Infinity: PanO soon to have Tohaa
Dystopian Wars: Russian Coalition Navy for now